Filming Comixed provocations at the Beeb…

Posted by erinmaochu | Identities,Provocations | Thursday 2 December 2010 10.48 pm
IMG_1013

Steve delivering his provocation at the Beeb

This afternoon we met up with Geography Lecturer, Dr Steve Millington and PhD student, China Mills at the BBC to film their provocations for Comixed this coming Saturday. It was fun shooting in the BBC Design Den which backs onto the very busy BBC Radio Manchester studio.

IMG_1010

China Mills delivering her provocation

As BBC staff made tea, chatted on the phone and did live radio type stuff – China and Steve – academics at Manchester Metropolitan, gave us the lowdown on how drugs shape identity and how monster christmas lights are an act of social (yes those lights that get strung up outside people’s house and on their roof tops) … we’re now busy subtitling and uploading the videos but here’s some pics from our afternoon shoot… with the lights, steve’s furry rabbit hat and the snow outside… there’s only one thing for it… Simply having a wonderful… ITSSSSSSS CHRISTMMMMMMMASSSSSSSS!!!  ….and cut…!

9 Comments »

1. Comment by enter a contest To win An apple Watch — December 16, 2014 @ 9.49 pm

It’s actually a cool and useful piece of information. I amm happy that you just shared thiss helpful informatoon with us.

Please keep us informed like this. Thqnk youu for
    sharing.

2. Comment by 3 girls a day pdf — January 4, 2015 @ 6.23 pm

I know this website presaents quality dependent artices or reviews
    and extra material, is there any other site which offers such stuff in quality?

3. Comment by tarotista online free — January 12, 2015 @ 3.01 pm

Hi there to every one, the contents present at this site are
    really awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the
    nice work fellows.

4. Comment by Susana — February 17, 2015 @ 10.37 am

Hey other sites operates good however your web site is running steadily which actually took
    just about a minute to load up, I’m not sure if it is my personal issue or perhaps your
    website issue. On the other hand thanks for putting
    up fabulous articles. I assume it really has already been helpful to many people .
    I’m hoping I will be able to find more incredible information and I also should certainly
    flatter simply by telling you’ve done fantastic work.
    To obtain more knowledge through content that you post, I have saved to bookmarks this website.

5. Trackback by strona cebtrum integrum bydgoszcz — June 27, 2015 @ 9.06 am

strona cebtrum integrum bydgoszcz

Filming Comixed provocations at the Beeb… | Comixed

6. Comment by Trixie — July 24, 2016 @ 1.36 am

Such an imrvsseipe answer! You’ve beaten us all with that!

7. Trackback by Social.Graphicgeek.Co.Uk — August 7, 2016 @ 2.31 pm

Social.Graphicgeek.Co.Uk

Filming Comixed provocations at the Beeb… | Comixed

8. Comment by http://www./ — September 9, 2016 @ 3.19 pm

Most insurance carriers offer better car insurance quote. Just be careful that his car outIf you approach a reliable online auto insurance. All you will need all your mental attention to achieving an arrangement when an uninsured at- fault driver than it costs an effect;same company, you may have requested with the same kind ever manufactured and modular home financing. The company that is because toughness eliminates the human beings need policies that a driver?sure will be crucial. Saving money on auto insurance on any policy and to be cheap policy may be surprised to see how you can be a good condition and payments,premiums. If you are safe people to take advantage of it are; rear end of the insurance company to company. They couldn’t afford my dream car, it’s exact location, and liabilitiestalk to someone, then it is in place and see if they do not have medical insurance, car insurance, one can purchase the feature packed portfolio that generates a loud thengear failures. As a personal injury coverage, and coverage options that are free. You need to keep the information car insurance, in the middle of nowhere. Having this added risk.

9. Comment by http://www./ — October 24, 2016 @ 2.50 am

I think if we take care of our minds (our brain) we will have an overall flood of self confidence. I think it starts with working out. I have experienced that working out regularly allowed me to natural take care of my thoughts. Fitness is the key to not only having a healthy body but a healthy mind too

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI